The Ezylay frame allows glass blocks to be laid in curved and straight walls, as decorative features within walls, around doors and as free standing walls.
The Ezylay Corner Post adds yet another dimension to glass blocks, allowing glass block frames to be coupled together at a 90º and 135º angle. The corner post is designed to be used in conjunction with a structural column. Ezylay snap on infill is designed to give a perfect finish to any frame edge.
There are a selection of aluminium frame to suit different applications.
- Standard frame – generally used for new constructions or existing suited sizes
- Slimline frame – used when trying to fit an existing opening
- Flange frame – used for renovations to hide cut brickwork
- Internal frame – used for internal walls
- Fire frame – used for fire rating